Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love my new Pinterest wreath!!!

Thanks to kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com and this excellent tutorial I found on Pinterest, I now how a beautiful wreath on my door for Christmas.





First stage was wiring the mesh ribbon in 8" intervals just using the branches on the wreath.
 This was after adding the 2nd color of mesh ribbon. Love that it's so stiff even with no wire edges.
 Kristin Creations used 3 different kinds for this step. I just used one. I'm not a busy ribbon person. This was a 12-14" length wired in with wreath branches at intervals.
 This step involved hot gluing ball ornaments in the middle of the 12-14" ribbons.
 I finished off with different pieces found in holiday floral. Loved the little wrapped striped candies especially. Just wired them in using the wreath itself and put a little glue here and there to be sure everything was properly presented.  The center is a metal hanging decoration.  All materials were found at Hobby Lobby for half off!  If I can do it, anyone can!  Woohoo! Yay Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment